Gain An Accredited Certificate of Healing.
- Learn how to work safely as a professional healer,
- develop your understanding and practice of healing techniques in a safe and caring environment and
- learn with certified healers who have over 30 years experience.
- enhance your own personal spiritual journey and
- get support on setting up a professional healing practice.
This fully accredited course will enable you to set up and develop a professional practice providing healing for members of the public. Our accreditation is recognised for insurance purposes.
As part of the course (and included in the course tuition) you will also be able to participate in a wide range of other activities held at Clearly Destiny that will support and develop your healing practice and your own spiritual journey.
100 hours of guided teaching
6 one hour tutorials
Minimum of 16 hours practical work throughout the course
During the first 6 months, students will need a minimum of 3 case studies, although it may be helpful to have at least 6 clients. Clients may be seen at Clearly Destiny or in another venue.
During the last 6 months, students may find their method of working changes in a variety of ways and this may be developed further according to the student’s wishes.
Also, 3 new case studies will be need plus a continuance of one of the first case studies. Testimonials will be required by each case study client.
A monthly payment plan is available enabling you to pay £80 monthly by direct debit. A £50 deposit is required.
LENGTH & DATES:
This is a one year long course comprising 12 weekend sessions (one a month) starting in January 2017
The weekend sessions run from 10.00am to 4.00pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Dates of the weekends are:
14-15 January 2017
11-12 February 2017
11-12 March 2017
8 – 9 April 2017
13-14 May 2017
17-16 June 2017
15-16 July 2017
12-13 August 2017
16-17 September 2017
14-15 October 2017
11-12 November 2017
9-10 December 2017
Please Note: This course is face-to-face requiring attendance at our Clearly Destiny Centre – 12 Woburn Place, London WC1H 0JL for the guided tuition. Practical work can be undertaken either at Clearly Destiny, your own home or your client’s home.
By the end of the guided learning period you will:
- Have learned and practised 2 modalities of giving healing.
- Understand the law in relation to holistic therapies.
- Be able to answer accurately questions on good practice.
- Learn how to create and maintain accurate confidential records.
- Be able to observe healing using favoured methodologies.
By the end of the practical work period you will have:
- Established a professional relationship with 3 separate clients and given them healing 4-6 times.
- Maintained accurate confidential continuing records.
- Obtained testimonials from these clients.
- Explored further another modality of giving healing.
Continuous through record keeping, case studies, observations, questions, written work, practical sessions of healing.
As part of the course there will be an opportunity for students to participate in other activities at Clearly Destiny which may be beneficial to, or enhance your skills as a healer e.g. mindful meditation, breathing techniques, meeting your higher self, advanced protection.
It is recommended that students try other forms of healing to expand their experience as healers, e.g. sound healing, crystal healing, Angelic Reiki etc. which will also be available at Clearly Destiny as separate workshops.
It is important that trainee healers are physically and mentally healthy themselves, and where necessary seek the support of a counsellor as some personal issues may be brought to light during the course. Students should also not partake in recreational drugs, or excessive levels of alcohol, as a participant on the course. Any student found to have kept this information from the course team will result in their expulsion from the course on review of their case.